Funeral prayer services (Janāzah) are held at the Mosque and can be arranged via the secretary of the Mosque. We conduct the preparation of bodies for funerals/burials and have all the facilities to wash the deceased. The Mosque ensures that the service aspect of a funeral is carried out as best as possible before the departed is taken to the graveyard.
- Sitting Halls (Separate for men & women).
- Car parking facilities.
- Easily accessible from all parts of Maidenhead.
- Washing facilities.
- ‘Khatams’ & ‘Kuls’ facilities.
Our funeral services contact can assist in providing the following:
Transporting the deceased from home or hospital to funeral services
- Obtaining cause of death/disease free certificate from GP or hospital
- Obtaining death certificate from the registration office
- Obtaining Coroner’s report for sending bodies abroad
- Transportation from home to mortuary – cemetery or airport
- Assisting in travelling arrangements